- Alabama A&M University
- Alabama State University
- Bishop State Community College
- C.A. Fredd Campus of Shelton State Community College
- Gadsden State Community College
- J. F. Drake Technical College
- Lawson State Community College
- Miles College
- Oakwood College
- Stillman College
- Talladega College
- Trenholm State Technical College
- Tuskegee University
HBCUs Listed By State
The following resources are here to help you learn more about and connect with HBCUs, and to discover information about saving and paying for school, learning about what programs are right for you, applying for school, and more. If you have a resource you would like us to consider adding, connect with us.
US News & World Report College Savings Center: Get tips and tools that can help you through financial aid, student loans, free money, government aid, 529 plans, and financial planning.
Sallie Mae: Learn about student loans available.
Common HBCU Application: Pay $20 to apply to 61 member HBCUs